Sunday, April 11, 2010

MFM Reopening 2010

Hey all---I'm still here, but in underground-mode. It's exam season and the terrible reality is that in two weeks someone is going to ask me how to secure a transaction and I am going to have to know how to do that.*

But I also wanted to let everyone know that the Memphis Farmers Market is reopening this coming Saturday, April 17, at 7 am, and will go until 1 pm. The board is planning an Earth Day celebration and there will be a greens-growing workshop for kids. Or if you just want to buy your greens, there will be plenty of them: kale, lettuces, arugula, green onions and garlic, radishes and their greens, and baby swiss chard. Personally, I can't wait to stock up on chevre from Bonnie Blue Farms.

There are several new farmers markets opening in Memphis this spring, so when I return I'll have a report on those!

Oh yeah, I passed the ethics part of the bar. Whew! Wish me luck, and see you in about a month.

* File a UCC1. Always. File. a UCC1.

No comments:

Post a Comment